- In a large bowl mix coleslaw mix,green onions, almonds, crushed Ramen Noodles and sesame seeds (optional).
- In a separate small bowl, mix oils, vinegar, sugars, salt, pepper and reserved Ramen Noodle chicken flavor packets.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mixture, stirring gently until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!
Coleslaw means one thing to my guys … that we are grilling out. It doesn’t matter what I am serving; this tasty coleslaw is requested to go with it! The sauce is sweet and sour, not mayonnaise based so it will be okay to withstand the heat outside a little longer than the regular kind!
This Asian Coleslaw is a huge hit every time I make it and is a great choice to bring to summer picnics and potlucks. Just pack it up in a Chiller Bowl and you can keep the coleslaw cold for hours! You have to taste this to understand just how good it is, and for that, I need to share the recipe! Go ahead…and when you love it, pass the recipe on!
- 1 bag coleslaw mix (12-16 oz)
- 1 pkg chicken flavored Noodle Ramen (reserve the seasoning packets)
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 5 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Ramen seasoning (the reserved pack)